sunki dress
spring

kcw spring 2013: day seven

beautiful photo and dress by Carmina.

kcw spring 2013: day seven

1. dire wolf  2. refashioned tank  3. tunic and riding pants  4. pleated skirt with piping

The last day is here! How did it go? Did you finish everything you started? Or did nothing go the way you planned? However this week went, I hope you caught the sewing fever going around. Looking at the flickr pool, it’s hard not to get inspired to make things!

kcw spring 2013: day seven

1. super simple tank  2. banyan shorts 3. rollercoaster pants 4. dreaming in color dress

We’d love to know what your favorites from the flickr pool are! Or if there are any new patterns you discovered this week. Or if you just want to shout, “Yee Haw!” Leave a comment telling us how this week went!

• Reply Thea | mon ami April 28, 2013 at 11:06 am

I am so excited that there will now be seasonal KCWs!! More inspiring photos, discovering new patterns and designers and staying up late stitching. Thanks for all the hard work you do Meg (& Co) to make it all come together.

I love the geranium-manium this week and I’m glad I partook. Its a keeper!

Looking forward to summer KCW. Thanks to everyone for sharing your awesomeness.

• Reply Trine April 28, 2013 at 11:06 am

Well, I’m not quite done sewing yet…still have some hours to go before we hit midnight here in Denmark…damn those hungry children bursting my sewing bubble ;-). Apparently they didn’t listen when I told them that there would be no time to eat this week!!!

• Reply Leentje April 28, 2013 at 11:07 am

wow, i’m a bit proud to see my boys pants here… This was my first kids clothes week, and it was a great experience! Count me in next time!

• Reply Suz April 28, 2013 at 12:02 pm

I had a great week and managed to finish five garments and also to spread the sewing love between each of my three girls!

• Reply Heidi April 28, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Thank you so much for the feature! Have been loving sewing along all week.

• Reply Carmina Rougevif April 28, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Thank you! I’m glad to see my daughter here. I’ve discovered a lot of great blogs this week.

• Reply KellyS April 28, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Thank you for hosting this! I finally got to make a cute little dress for my 19 month old, mainly because I wanted to participate in this challenge. Hopefully I can get at least one more little project done before the challenge week is done!

• Reply Martha April 28, 2013 at 3:23 pm

Thanks for hosting kcw:):) It is so fun to see all the amazing talent and get fresh ideas:):)

• Reply Fay April 28, 2013 at 3:44 pm

It was fun! I got heaps done.

• Reply ashley April 28, 2013 at 3:57 pm

how is it possible for a single week to so revolutionize my crafting life? some magic happens here, that’s for sure. thanks so much for making it possible!

• Reply Sarah M April 28, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Yay! I was so excited to hit my small goal of 1 item for each of my kids. My son loves his pants, and my daughter loves her new crossover T 🙂
    Sarah M

• Reply Kara April 28, 2013 at 11:11 pm

Finished everything! I even managed to get pictures and a blog post done http://timeforeverypurpose.blogspot.com/2013/04/kids-clothes-sewing-week-wrap-up.html. I haven’t gotten anything loaded to the Flicker page yet though.

• Reply marisa April 29, 2013 at 4:51 am

I loved seeing everyone’s projects, so inspiring, even though here in australia we’re heading into cool weather instead of warm. Thank you for running KCW, and a BIG thank you for including my purple coat on this blog! (day 3).

• Reply melissa q. April 29, 2013 at 8:45 am

What an amazing collection of kids clothing!! I love it.

• Reply Steffie April 29, 2013 at 5:29 pm

Whew, just managed to get my projects finished in time to add to the Flickr pool before it’s all said and done. I have really enjoyed participating and seeing all the awesome. Definitely going to try to capitalize on the inertia, and stick with a little time each evening.

• Reply Jennifer May 15, 2013 at 11:02 pm

Really awesome selection of clothing! But the blue skirt piping one is most beautiful. Yellow and Blue combination is amazing & i love it. Thanks for sharing such a nice and unique selection.