ice cream dress pout
spring

kcw spring 2013: day six

adorable pouter in the ice cream dress by Hamster and the Bee

kcw spring 2013: day six

1. linen rollerskate dress 2. fancy pants shorts  3. linen puppet show tunic 4. neon flashback tee

There seems to be a green theme going today. It’s fitting, because people, it is actually spring here in the midwest. Some have you have moved on to summer (hey, we have a kcw for that season too!) but we are just crawling out of winter in these parts. Let’s celebrate with neon green triangles, and green cheetah leggings, and mint spring jackets!

kcw spring 2013: day six

1. stripe dress 2. cheetah leggings  3. mint and pink jacket 4. ayashe top

Have you made anything green this week? Or are you just happy to have made something (never mind the color)?

• Reply Stephanie April 27, 2013 at 8:24 am

I did, I did! I LOVE the Ice Cream dress… the one with the pouter but the pattern in general too. So simple and beautiful.

• Reply Jane@buzzmills April 27, 2013 at 8:56 am

Thanks for sharing my little green bum! I was giggling this week actually b/c so far I’ve sewn four green things this week!! Guess it must be b/c of the greening of the spring grass! 🙂

• Reply ann at thevelvetaubergine April 27, 2013 at 10:24 am

Such fabulous outfits coming out this week. The internet is exploding with the KCW!

• Reply Bethany April 27, 2013 at 10:38 am

Thanks for showing my daughters chubby cheetah leggings. 🙂 I’m honored! Plus I love all the green!

• Reply irene April 27, 2013 at 1:58 pm

I LOVE the mint coat! Never thought pink buttons would pair so nicely together. KCW provides oodles of inspiration.

• Reply Jessica @ SunnyStitiching April 27, 2013 at 5:53 pm

To be honest, I can’t even remember what I made this week. I’ll have to take a quick look at my blog to see. That’s the state of mind I’m in…
    Nope. Nothing green, but there was a little bit of it in my little girl’s dress, not enough to qualify for “something green,” though. There are so many gorgeous kids clothes being made. I wish I had more time to really look at them all! Thanks so much for putting this week on! It’s been great motivation to me. 🙂

• Reply abby @ thingsforboys April 27, 2013 at 5:58 pm

Thanks for sharing my neon tee Meg! I haven’t been as productive this KCW as others (blame the 36 weeks belly) but I’m still just as inspired. So glad this in now a quarterly event!

• Reply IeneMiene April 28, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Oh wow, I just discovered the spring mint jacket that I sewed for my daughter. It’s an honour, thank you for sharing!