This month we’re starting a new feature that hopefully will turn out to be a great resource for everyone. I know I definitely find it difficult keeping track of pattern releases or even new designers that have popped up on the scene. So we’re creating this monthly feature where you’ll be able to find all the info!
- The Ichigo Bomber Jacket that was designed by Sew Chibi. A knit jacket that features an asymmetrical line across the body, great for colour blocking. Also available in the Sew Chibi shop.
- The Seed Jumpsuit and Dress pattern by Sewpony. Lots of options on this one, with an elasticized waist, it offers long and short pant options, a skirt, ruffle sleeves, etc. It’s also available in her shop in English and Dutch.
- The Soleil Skirt by Lil Luxe Collection, which comes in 3 lengths (maxi, mid and short), has a faux front button placket and an elastic waistband.
- The Jonagold Jumper by Jennuine Designs, comes in both skirt and pant options with multiple lengths. Great unisex design. It’s also available in her shop here.
- The Rosemary and Thyme Shirts is the first pattern by Project Run and Play. It’s a woven unisex top with a front placket and a ruffles options.
- The Banana Boat Tee is another pattern Lil Lux Collection and looks like a great basic with side tie to create an outfit around.
- The Caraway Cardigan by Delia Creates is a classic unisex knit cardigan, that also offers different length options, crop, regular and tunic plus instructions for adjusting the pattern for duster and maxi lengths. You can also find the pattern in her shop.
- The Up Beet Tee from Petit a Petit & Family is another great basic half raglan tee for both boys and girls and also offers a cocoon shaped dress option. The pattern is also available here.
- The Turnip Up Trousers and Shorts is another pattern designed by Petit a Petit & Family are a cropped or tappered leg trouser great for everyday wear. Also available here.
- And finally the D’Anjou Dress by Duchess and Hare is a pinafore style dress that offers different finishing options including a ruffle bottom skirt and patch pockets. Also available in her shop.
Frocks and Frolics has just released their New Baby Collection. As part of the collection they released a the Dungies which combines a romper and pinafore pattern into one. And there’s also the Lollipop Baby Romper, a great basic raglan sleeved romper pattern. The patterns come with instructional videos that are great for beginner sewers. English and German instructions are included and sizes are from newborn to size 3. And it also looks like there’s more that will be released in the future to add to the collection!
Simple Life Pattern Company has released a bunch of new patterns this month, including some great beach options!! From left to right, there’s the Baby Marina Criss Cross Tankini and One Piece that goes up to 24m. The Elise One Shoulder Swimsuit that comes in both baby and child options and Baby Cordelia’s Swimsuit Coverup that goes up to 24m. Becca also let me know that all her swimsuit patterns are on sale until April 30th.
Simple Life Pattern Company also released Shelby’s Strappy Back Pocket Top and Dress, a knit dress that offers a fun scooped back with multiple different strap options (i.e. criss cross, single or double)
Made for Mermaids released the Jordan Top and Dress. A great basic patterns that comes with mutliple options, like sleeveless to long sleeves, hood, split hem and more. Also comes with a dress option.
Oliver + S released the Double Dutch Jacket and Skirt. A colour blocked jacket with a dropped shoulder and a flared hem knit skirt. These two would also make great beginner patterns.
Lowland Kids is another designer that’s been super busy this month! They released 5 patterns! From left to right, there’s the Track Shorts that has a really cute binding hem detail. The Shortie Tank Romper, a sleeveless romper that has an elasticized waist. The Racerback PJ Top which pairs well with their PJ bottom pattern, but could just as well be a great tank basic for the summer. The Ruffle Shorties are a knit short pattern with a cute leg cuff ruffle. And finally the Basic Tee, which let’s be honest, is a great staple for just about any project!
Brindille and Twig released two patterns this month, the Lounge Sweatshirt a slouchy sweater pattern with two sleeve options and the Rad Coveralls, a utility coverall pattern with a front zip opening and pocket options.
Patterns for Pirates has released the Sporty Piko-Youth top, it’s a dropped sweater pattern that covers a variety of looks from sporty to trendy, with the option for a colour blocked back, a hood, a drawstring waist and much more.
Sofilantjes released the Advena Top, Tunic and Dress pattern is both baby and child sizes. It has a wide neckline and side panels perfect for colour blocking. You can also sew up two different skirt options or just sew it as a tee.
Vintage Little Lady released Bristol, an adorable woven dress pattern that features a slew of options, shoulder or back ties, dress and top length, pockets and much more. The pattern is available for girls, tweens, dolls or bundled for girls+dolls and girls+tweens.
and if you like our content please consider to
And if you’re a pattern designer that we haven’t reached out to, please feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss adding your to our list! Or if you’ve noticed we’ve missed some releases, let us know in the comments!