Welcome to the last day of Kid’s Clothes Week! Only one more hour to sew and then this KCW will come to a close.
1. groove dress on wings by Liesbet 2. striped teenage dress by Eva 3. silver & pink moto maxx jeans by Janelle 4. boho trousers by Gisa
Did you find your hour each day this week? Did you sit down in front of your machine only to look up and realize many hours had passed?! Or was more than 5 minutes at a time impossible? It’s hard to find time to have a complete thought some days, much less sew and photograph a complete garment.
1. cheetah by Laurence 2. pineapple bathing suit by Darcy 3. a great pear by Mieke 4. leonora by Catherine MamC
Taking an hour each day to do what you love is difficult and wonderful. You should be very proud of yourself! Dorie and I will be back later this week to say our goodbyes. We have loved every minute (or should I say every hour?) of KCW and we can’t wait to see what Julie has in store for it in the future!
Welcome to day six of Kid’s Clothes Week! Only today and tomorrow left in this sewing season! It can be hard to find an hour to sew on the weekend. It can be hard to want to sew for an hour during a lazy weekend.
1. stripey summer shorts by Holli 2. feather leggings by Nienke 3. billie & pippa’s pjs by Sylvia 4. navy & coral shirt by Caitlin Betsy
But when you look at all the amazingness in the project pool how can you not want to sew?! I love all the black & white (and navy & white!) that is happening this season. It feels positively futuristic!
1. fish in clean water by An 2. haiku hanami by Angela 3. flamingo dress by Ine 4. cheetah print by Ari
Not only is the project pool full to the brim with amazing handmade clothes, but instagram is overflowing with all kinds of great KCW photos too. Make sure you following the #kidsclothesweek hashtag!
Welcome to day five of Kid’s Clothes Week!
1. miss madeline by Linde 2. baby romper with bib by Amy 3. monsters love strawberries by Nico 4. otium sweater dress by Lies
I know you have a jam-packed practically-summer weekend coming up, but KCW doesn’t end today. You can sneak in an hour somewhere, maybe even in the quiet early morning (that’s my favorite). Or maybe you grab 10 minutes here and 10 minutes there. Those little bits of time add up to some gorgeous finished projects!
1. easy breezy summer jacket by Laurence 2. summer charles by Fabienne 3. dino shirt by Naii 4. racerback dress by Elise
Everyday I pick out a few that stand out, but it is a small percentage of the KCW awesomeness. You guys make amazing clothes and then take beautiful photos too! You are super-women and you inspire me!