Hi, everyone! Stacey of Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy Crafts here today to bring you some Fall sewing pattern inspiration. I keep a running list on Pinterest of kid’s clothing patterns so that when I sit down to decide what my boys need to fortify their wardrobes, I have a ready list of patterns to pull from. Some of these patterns are tried and true patterns but I always try to use Kids Clothes Week for trying out at least one new pattern. I’ve gathered here a list of patterns that is a mixture of both boy and girl patterns as well as one’s for purchase and some of my favorite free patterns as well. Since the theme for the Fall 2015 season is disguise, I chose patterns I thought would work well for adding embellishments or making alterations that can encompass disguise-like additions.
Shirts and Hoodies
1. Nessie Top 2. Hatteras Hoodie 3. Rowan Tee 4. Back-to-School Raglan 5. Jarvis Top
1. City Dress 2. Belinda Dress 3. Little Girl’s Skater Dress 4. Franklin Dress 5. Cocoon Dress
1. Morocco Pants 2. Agathe and Theo Pants 3. Aviator Pants 4. W Pants
1. Pixie Hood Coat 2. Lars Jacket 3. Elm Poncho 4. Imagine Jacket
Can you see any of these patterns working for your DISGUISE ideas? Have you thought about how you are going to incorporate the them into your Kids Clothes Week sewing? Which patterns are you planning to use?
1. fancy pants leggings pattern by titchy threads, sewn by Carla 2. greenpoint cardigan pattern by hey june, sewn by me! 3. nituna jacket pattern by figgy’s, sewn by Laura
These are just a few of my favorite garments made using pattern included in the Sew Fab sale. The interwebs is buzzing with excitement over this sale–and for good reason! The Sew Fab sale is super amazing: 26 patterns for just under 30 bucks! You know Kid’s Clothes Week is right around the corner! I know you have started dreaming of what you’re going to make, but it’s time to stop day dreaming and start planning 🙂 Buy a few lovely patterns, cut some fabric, and by KCW you will be ready to rock and roll. But hurry, this deal is only available until October 8!