- Did the fabric you used work well?: Yes, although the floral was a little slippery.
- What was the best part?: The pretty back bodice.
- What was the most frustrating part?: It's almost too small! Definitely too short but can be worn as a top, but the bodice won't fit much longer.
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: no
- Did the garment fit well?: no
I followed (or thought I did) the size chart, but maybe my measurements were off, or maybe I made a mistake in the tracing or cutting, but I definitely should have gone with the next size up.
- How would you rate this pattern?: 4