- SEWN BY: Amos El
- SIZE: 2T
- FABRIC: printed knit - tag sale score
- SEASON: Summer 2013
- Did the fabric you used work well?: Great!
- How did the sewing go?: Smoothly. Blogged at http://amos-el.blogspot.com/2013/07/kcw-summer-2013-day-1.html.
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
I used the pattern/tutorial by Mad Mim on Delia Creates' Color Your Summer series.
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
I used a straight stitch on the side seams, instead of a zig zag. Also added little front pocket.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
Just a little snug under the arms for my girl - will add a little more space next time to extend wearability.
- Overall Pattern: Wonderful!
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5