- Did the fabric you used work well?: Yes.
- What was the best part?: Finally using mini pompoms.
- What was the most frustrating part?: The learning curve on the mini pompoms.
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
I didn't really use the instructions since I didn't have access to them at the time I was sewing, but the construction is pretty straight forward if you're used to sewing lined bodices.
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
I didn't line the flounces and added the pompom trim. I also left off the ties.
- Did the garment fit well?: no
It's too big! I made the smallest size available (6 mo) for my 11 mo old. I knew there was a chance this would happen based on the size chart. It's only a little big, though, and should fit by the end of summer.
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5