- What was your inspiration for this project?: I had a old princess dress that no longer fits my daughter. I wanted to re-use the fabric, and the color made me think of a fairy costume.
- Did the fabric you used work well?: Yes.
- What was the best part?: Seeing how much my daughter enjoys being a fairy!
- What was the most frustrating part?: Rolled hem for the petals did not look good, it added weight. After trying out burning the edges, I was in love with the costume!
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought