- What was your inspiration for this project?: My son requested a "chocolate chip cookie" costume for Halloween. He said "I want to be the cookie not wear the cookie" so I made sure that he was transformed into a cookie.
- Did the fabric you used work well?: Yes! My son picked out the fabrics.
- What was the best part?: How excited my son was once he saw his cookie vision come to life.
- What was the most frustrating part?: Tacking down parts of the cookie to make it more cookie textured. I kept stabbing myself with the needle!
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought