- SEWN BY: cowdreaming
- SIZE: 4
- FABRIC: upcycled real fireman's uniform
- SEASON: June 2015
- BLOG POST:
- Did the fabric you used work well?: yes. totally authentic! really heavy fabric.
- What was the best part?: the red braces. pulling apart the originals was really interesting... really well put together, strong garments.
- What was the most frustrating part?: overlocker didn't like going over the thickest bits.
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
widened leg by 2". deepened waist.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
braces make them adjustable to fit my leggy 5 year old and the stumpy 3 year old.
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5