- What was your inspiration for this project?: I believe you can never stop learning so, every year, I set a few sewing goals for myself. This year one of my goals was to draft my own patterns. My son needed some new shirts so, I set about drafting a t-shirt pattern. He likes bears and the outdoors, hence the fabric choice.
- Did the fabric you used work well?: Like a charm! I especially loved the chance to work with Birch Fabric's new solids, which are 95/5 (cotton/spandex).
- What was the best part?: Aside from seeing Henry's excited face, realizing that the shirt fit perfectly :)
- What was the most frustrating part?: There wasn't really a frustrating part it was just time consuming to draft and sew a pattern from scratch.
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought