- Did the fabric you used work well?: Absolutely
- What was the best part?: The best part was remembering some of the parks I'd visited as I saw images of them on the fabric.
- What was the most frustrating part?: None
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: n/a
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
I like to fully encase my elastic so I added 1/4 inch to the rise. I also added an inch to the length, as my son is very tall for his age.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5