- Did the fabric you used work well?: The toweling was rather thick so it was not really easy, but I knew that before starting this project.
- How did the sewing go?: Rather fast for the amount of work (5 pieces in 2 days).
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: no
Collar instructions are up for interpretation and we had to make some adjustments to come to the final result (otherwise their heads - My kids have small heads- could not enter the opening).
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
This time the collar.
And on a next occasion I would make the hood less pointy or at least less big,.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
Although on the large side
- How would you rate this pattern?: 3