- Did the fabric you used work well?: This pattern is perfect for a medium-lightweight cotton like the Kokka I used.
- How did the sewing go?: The sewing went smoothly. I’ve matched the fabric with some fabric covered buttons and a not-exactly-white piping – the white stripes on the fabric are a bit gray-ish, so I had to dye the bias to have the perfect shade, you can see in my blog how I did it! I’d love to say that the un-matching stripes on the joke are intentional, but no, it’s an error! And I had no fabric left to cut another one. But the funny thing is that they are perfectly un-matching, the blue stripes exactly meet the white ones, so I think they look good!
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
I’ve added flutter sleeves (self-drafted) and finished it with a rolled hem.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5