- Did the fabric you used work well?: Great! I am in love with this ponte knit (I think that's what it is). It's got great stretch, great recovery, and it's super buttery. It was a pleasure to sew with.
- How did the sewing go?: I took my time, because I wanted it to be just right. And wouldn't you know, that actually worked!
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: no
not on this specific project, but if you turn back to the directions for the envelope tee it's the same thing and written in a clearer way.
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
I used the same fabric for the collar finishing instead of contrast ribbing. I just cut 2 inch wide strips and used those.
Oh and I freezer paper stenciled the moon phases on the front.
- Did the garment fit well?: I don't know
It's a gift
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5