- SEWN BY: elsiemarley
- SIZE: 6/7
- FABRIC: light gray striped fabric from Joann's
- SEASON: Summer 2013
- Did the fabric you used work well?: really well. It is a thin jersey, but was not hard to work with at all.
- How did the sewing go?: surprisingly well. The bottom hem was weird and it's far from perfect.
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
yes, but I could have used a little more hand holding when it came to the hem.
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: no
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
the fit is perfect!
- Overall Pattern: lovely.
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5