- Did the fabric you used work well?: great! I love the yellow linen with the beige bias trim.
- How did the sewing go?: the sewing went fine.
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: no
I'm used to making pants a completely different way, because of this I struggled. There weren't enough pictures in the instructions to help me along the way. I am a visual learner, so I need pictures!
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: no
- Did the garment fit well?: no
I cut out the size 5 (which is actually a 7/8) and then it looked super big, so I cut it down to a 4 (actually a 5/6) before sewing it up. It's still baggy in front , but the pattern says the shorts are baggy.
- Overall Pattern: ok
- How would you rate this pattern?: 3