- Did the fabric you used work well?: Surprisingly yes. I had considered using felt, but thought that the stiffness would be "too scratchy" for my daughter. Turns out I had a lot of this fleece leftover from when I didn't make my little one an Olaf costume last year.
- What was the best part?: Seeing how it came together once the "feathers" were all sewn on. It's a really fun, easy sew.
- What was the most frustrating part?: Because of the feathers, it was a bit difficult sewing the lining to the main part of the cape without catching the feathers.
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
The pattern comes with a hood/collar option, but I left those off because my daughter wanted to wear a mask as part of her disguise.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5