- SEWN BY: erinkeith05
- SIZE: 2T
- FABRIC: medium weight knit
- SEASON: Fall 2013
- BLOG POST:
- Did the fabric you used work well?: It worked well, although it doesn't have as much stretch as some other knits I've used. I probably could have gone up a size to accommodate for this, but the wide neckline will ensure her head makes it through with no trouble. :)
- How did the sewing go?: Extremely easy.
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
Instead of attaching a neckband I rolled under and sewed down the neckline to give a nice boat neck shape. I omitted a waistband and instead lengthened the bodice and cut the bodice with a slight A-lined shape.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5