- Did the fabric you used work well?: Good.
- How did the sewing go?: The bodice was a little tricky. I had to turn off the tv and read the bodice instructions several times to get it just right. But the result is perfect.
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: n/a
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
I didn't have as much skirt fabric as was required, so I pleated it for a less full look.
- Did the garment fit well?: no
It's a bit big on my girl. It's supposed to be a snug bodice, but it is really loose on her since 2T was the smallest size and I couldn't size down. But it will be perfect next year and you can't tell with a sweater on. :)
- How would you rate this pattern?: 4