- Did the fabric you used work well?: Yes.
- What was the best part?: Only took a couple hours.
- What was the most frustrating part?: My sewing machine was in the shop so attaching the elastic was a little hairy as I couldn't zigzag the ends together first. I sewed the whole thing on my serger and cover stitch.
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: no
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5