- Did the fabric you used work well?: Yes very much - it was key to use cotton/lycra with good recovery for the neckband and waistband though.
- What was the best part?: It is so cute on her!
- What was the most frustrating part?: I made a few mistakes while modifying the pattern.
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
Lots. I shortened it into a dress. I made it in knit with a neckband and no back closure. I shortened the back upper bodice to make a waistband that wrapped all the way around. I cut my skirt pieces 2x the width of the bodice and then gathered them. My daughter wears a 5 or 6 but because I was using knit I sized down to a 2T.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5