- Did the fabric you used work well?: Yes, wonderfully well.
- What was the best part?: I love how it fits him.
- What was the most frustrating part?: None, as I had already determined the pattern was too short and added length (5"!) to my pattern piece before cutting.
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
I used a narrower strip of cotton/lycra than called for, for the binding. I think the proportions are nicer this way. I also lengthened it by 5".
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 4