- SEWN BY: Its Mie
- SIZE: 116 small
- FABRIC: Outside fabric: heavier cotton; Inside fabric: Knit
- SEASON: April 2015
- BLOG POST:
- Did the fabric you used work well?: Yes.
- What was the best part?: I love the piping details in this project.
- What was the most frustrating part?: Adding the velcro. I ended up removing them again. I made a mistake somewhere. But the jacket is totally wearable.
- How difficult was the sewing?: full concentration
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: no
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5