- Did the fabric you used work well?: I think so, I was able to find some shirts in the up-cycle pile that corisponded nicely with my chosen fabric. One of the best things about up-cycling is using the existing finished edges.
- What was the best part?: that it all came to gether quite fast
- What was the most frustrating part?: The neckline on the red shirt was finicky, I had to up the sizes from the existing pattern, and underestimated the length needed. I ripped it out twice, then decided to re-cut it adding more length, and still had to add a little section to it >:-(
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
My boys have out grown the size of the pattern that I bought. i added a 1/2 inch of width, since they are not much bigger around than the 4yr size. Increased the length quite a bit, I went for 3/4 length sleeves too that I just sort of eye balled it.
- Did the garment fit well?: I don't know
I havn't tried them on yet :)
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5