- SEWN BY: josews
- SIZE: 6
- FABRIC: African wax fabric
- SEASON: Summer 2013
- Did the fabric you used work well?: very easy to work with.
- How did the sewing go?: breezy!
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: n/a
didn't check. This fabric came out on the stiff side though (it'll soften as it washes but wasn't immediately twirly upon finishing)
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
Drafted a maxi-length half circle skirt instead of the original bodice/skirt.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
Yes, but I had redrafted the skirt part as a half-circle and it came up loose (this was intentional).
- Overall Pattern: lovely!
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5