- Did the fabric you used work well?: The shirt I used was a decent weight knit but perhaps still a little too light for a bottom piece.
- How did the sewing go?: Quick and easy mash-up of Go To Leggings Skirt Pattern and Kangaroo pocket pattern (from Sewing MODKID Style) for this.
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?:
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?:
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?:
Used Go To Leggings Skirt Pattern and MODKID Kangaroo pocket pattern for this.
- Did the garment fit well?: