- Did the fabric you used work well?: The cottons were fine.
- How did the sewing go?: I'm a very slow sewer so it took me between 3 and 4 hours to complete. It's a nice simple little dress to make. The bias binding was applied using a method I'm not familiar with so I learned something new too.
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: n/a
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: no
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
It's an adorable sundress, and I think it's a larger size 4. She'll be able to wear it this winter with a tee underneath and probably well into size 5 as well.
- How would you rate this pattern?: 4