- Did the fabric you used work well?: It was perfect!
- How did the sewing go?: It was a lot more simple than I imagined and I managed to sew this up in about an hour!
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
The tunic looks so professional and classy in the photos, and I was pleased that the instructions were not as intimidating as I thought they might be! I even braved doing my first ever blind hem!
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: no
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
Eddie is probably more of a 12month old size, but the size 2 fit very well. I want to make her clothes that she will be able to wear for a long time, and I think as she gets taller and loses her baby chub this will still fit her pretty damn well!
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5