- Did the fabric you used work well?: Yes, it's a hefty weight but very soft.
- What was the best part?: Seeing it on baby.
- What was the most frustrating part?: Gathering with clear elastic - it's a fiddly job!
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
I cut the front and back panels in half and used a wider panel at the bottom which I gathered before attaching to the top half. This creates a lovely peplum effect.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5