- Did the fabric you used work well?: Yes.
- What was the best part?: Even after a mistake with the appliqué, I was able to fix the mistake and save the shirt!
- What was the most frustrating part?: I had to redo the appliqué after I placed it too low. It's not cute over the belly button!
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
Added and appliqué and skipped the pocket. No fit changes though.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
My kids tend to be slim. I could take some width out of the top, but it's fine as it is.
- How would you rate this pattern?: 4