- Did the fabric you used work well?: Like I said, I could have used a better stretch for this pattern, so I made it work with some extra orange knit.
- How did the sewing go?: The hem threw me for a loop and it sat unfinished for a week. Other wise I would consider the pattern super simple. My daughter and I both love the shape of the hem.
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
I lengthened the sleeves and added a front panel and recycled binding at neck.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
The stretch on the fabric was not what the pattern required so I added a panel down the front with a pleat at the neck to make it roomy enough.
- How would you rate this pattern?: 4