- Did the fabric you used work well?: Perfectly.
- What was the best part?: When the dresses turned out just like I imagined.
- What was the most frustrating part?: The instructions weren't great, especially when it came to the zipper.
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: no
Everything was fine up until the zipper, the instructions there were sparse and instructed you to go to a different website for more in depth instructions because 'installing an invisible zipper can be tricky'. Also, it never told you what to do with the excess zipper past the pull. Do you trim it? Pull it out of the way and tack it down?
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: no
No, but I would next time. The zipper installation per the instructions doesn't make a clean finish inside.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 3