- Did the fabric you used work well?: Yes, it was a cotton drill with some weight
- What was the best part?: Realising they were actually fairly quick and easy to construct. The instructions were brilliant.
- What was the most frustrating part?: The waistband , I had to remove it once as it was not sitting very well.
- How difficult was the sewing?: a nice challenge
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
Left off a couple to elements, but it made no difference to the overall piece
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
I did have to add some length, but I worked that into the pattern before I started.
- How would you rate this pattern?: 4