- Did the fabric you used work well?: Perfectly. Can't reccomend FunkiFabrics enough for swim and dancewear.
- What was the best part?: A swimsuit that covers my daughter and she loves it.
- What was the most frustrating part?: I had to cut the center front and back with a center seam due to fabric shortage.
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
Added negative ease and length to the top (Peekaboo Patterns Rash Guard) snd shortened the length of the shirts (Monaco Shorts, PAB)
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 4