- Did the fabric you used work well?: This fabric has a very tight weave and holds the pleats beautifully.
- What was the best part?: When all the pleats lined up with no adjusting necessary.
- What was the most frustrating part?: The buttonhole elastic bends inside the back waistband.
- How difficult was the sewing?: required thought
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
I actually used chambray inside the yoke because when I lengthened it, I hadn't allowed for enough fabric.
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: no
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5