- SEWN BY: skvalentine
- SIZE: 2T
- FABRIC: a mix- polka dot from JoAnn Fabrics, the skirt is Prince Charming Voile by Tula Pink for Free Spirit
- SEASON: Spring 2014
- BLOG POST:
- Did the fabric you used work well?: Fabric was great. The voile is a dream to work with. The polka dot is a cheap fabric scrap I had (from JoAnn's) and it wasn't ideal, but I didn't want to purchase anything-- trying to use up my stash!
- How did the sewing go?: The sewing was very easy. Lots of directions to follow, but they are very clear.
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: no
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5