- Did the fabric you used work well?: Really well. It's a light weight canvas-ish cotton. And I love the design!
- How did the sewing go?: I mashed two patterns together: Croquet Dress + Puppet Show Shorts. After the top was constructed I realized I needed a bigger opening so the romper could pull on from the feet up. I inserted a zipper and it fought me going in.
- How difficult was the sewing?: a nice challenge
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
Oliver + S is always includes impeccable directions.
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: yes
I made a Mash-Up of the Oliver + S Croquet Dress and Puppet Show Shorts. The dress calls for a drop waist which I raised, and then I inserted a zipper as well.
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
It's a tad wide, but that leaves us room to grow.
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5