- What was your inspiration for this project?: When I noticed the theme of this months KCW was 'travelling' I immediately had to think about this fabric. It previously was a skirt I found in a second hand store. I first wanted to make something for my boy but I din't have enough fabric to make a shirt.
So I made my doughter a simply skirt with big pockets to collect all her treasures.
I finished the skirt with piping en English embroidery I also found in de second hand store, to make the holiday feeling complete
- Did the fabric you used work well?: The fabric is verry thin. It was easy to work with and perfect foor this summer skirt
- What was the best part?: I didn't fringe the skirt like I usually do. I just overlocked it and finished it with English embroidery, easy, quick and beautiful
- What was the most frustrating part?: it was een easy skirt, so the zipper was the most difficult part
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple