- Did the fabric you used work well?: Yes, I was a great choice for the style.
- How did the sewing go?: Tunic for Norah made from Lizzy House Catnip Cattitude in Spice. I would like to try this pattern without sleeves next time and maybe a knit without interfacing as that adds so much extra work.
- What was the best part?: Norah's Excitement when she saw it.
- What was the most frustrating part?: That my serger is not working. I did zigzag raw seams and then ended up doing some french seams on some also.
- How difficult was the sewing?: super simple
- Were the instructions clear?: yes
- Were the fabric recommendations correct?: yes
- Did you make any changes to the pattern?: no
- Did the garment fit well?: yes
- How would you rate this pattern?: 5